clarendon hills lions
Congratulations to our winners:
James Grapenthien - $2,000
Adam Barliner - $1,000
Tiffany Gukich - $500
Thank you to all who bought tickets.
Candy Days - October 10 & 11
clarendon hills lions club
serving our community since 1950
we volunteer our time and talent to serve others globally and locally so that they may have a higher level of dignity in their lives.
examples of how we serve:
- we fund large print media for our local library.
- we provide specialized braille equipment for visual and hearing impaired grade school students.
- through our international contributions, we are helping to eliminate river blindness (onchocerciasis) throughout the world.
- we maintain a long standing program of buying trees for
- we provide college scholarships for students with special needs.
- we sponsor and guide school groups who are interested
in creating their own mission of community service.
- along with lions international, we funded the successful lions quest program in our local k-12 schools. lions quest is a program of character education, civic values, and service-learning education.
- read what oprah says about lions quest.
- last year we donated over $30,000 to 24 charities.
take a look at our web site to see the many
ways we serve.